Free Yourself from Burdens of Financial Debts
Financial Debts – In today’s price rise scenario it is common practice to take loans for various liabilities such as buying a house or vehicle. But burdens of persistent financial debts may become a cause of worry.
In spite of the wisest advice, “Rather go to bed without dinner than to rise in debt” you may not be able to fulfill your dreams without relying upon loans. Taking a loan and paying it back in time is alright but getting burdened with unending loans can make life unbearable. Does your Dream mean anything?
It could be due to certain planetary conditions in a birth chart that the native is always burdened with debts. The situation may get worse to the point of bankruptcy.
Astrological Indications of Unending Debt
(1) If in a birth chart the 2nd lord is either combust or debilitated and 2nd and 8th houses are afflicted then the native may always be burdened with debts. Free Yourself from Burdens of Financial Debts
(2) If in a birth chart the 2nd house is afflicted, the ascendant lord is in the 12th house and the ascendant lord is conjunct with or aspected by 9th or 11th lord then the native is always burdened with one or more debts.
(3) If in a birth chart the 6th lord and the lord of the 6th house from the 6th viz. the 11th lord is associated with the 2nd house and its lord then the native is always burdened with debts. Unfailing Methods To Get Rid Of Debts
In addition to the above-mentioned combinations if any or more of the following is present in your chart then try to avoid taking loans unless you are sure to pay it back in time:
• If the 8th lord is in 4th, 5th, 9th, or 10th house and the ascendant lord is weak.
• If in the birth chart the 11thlordis in the 12th house.
• If in a chart the lords of 9th and 10th house are in the 12th house.
• If in a birth chart Saturn is placed in the Libra sign in the 5th house.
• If in a birth chart retrograde ascendant lord is in 6th, 8th, or 12th house.
General Remedies to get Freedom from Debts
• On Tuesdays and Saturdays sit before a picture of Lord Hanuman and recite Hanuman Chalisa.
• On Tuesday tie a red ribbon on the front door of your house and let it be there till you are debt-free and financially sound.
• On Thursdays apply a tilak (holy spot)on your forehead of a paste of saffron (Kesar) and sandalwood (Chandan).
• Plant a pomegranate plant in your premises.
• In a Shiva temple apply sandalwood paste on Shiva lingam on Mondays.
• On a piece of white paper make a triangle with red ink and write on it ‘Shreen’, keep this paper always in your pocket.
Article by: Jyotirvid Pawan Kumar