Remedies during these hidden navratras for an early marriage
Navratras – Marriages are made in heaven truly said and so is the concern to get married at the right age, right time with a right person. Such concerns are always there in everybody’s mind and reason for delay can be any like the financial condition, fault in birthchart, etc, but it is important to get rid of such problems and forward for a successful married life.
Here are some remedies advised to follow during these hidden navratras to remove such hindrances and get a suitable match earliest possible.
Remedies For Girls
1. During the navratra on falling Monday visit a Shiv Temple. Offer water / milk on idol of Shivaji and parvati along with that prayer to them by putting panchopar (sandal, flower, dhoop, diya&naivaidh) on the idols. Tie both of them together with moli& with red sandal necklace in hand recite this mantra for 108 times:
HEY GAURI SHANKRADHANGI
YATHA TWAM SHANKAR PRIYA
TATHA MA KURU KALYANI, KANTA KANTA SUDURLBHAM
After that for three months you have to chant this mantra daily 108 times in front of the idol of Maa Parvati either in Shiv temple or else at your home in prayer room. If possible do the panchopar at home also. Soon by the blessings of Maa Parvati you will get your beloved partner.
2. For an early marriage or to remove any obstacles arising in the marriage process from the day one of navratra till 40 days you should pray to Maa Katyayni. In case her photograph is not there then you may place the photograph of Maa Durga. After this recite the below mentioned mantra for three, five or ten necklace:
PATIN MEIN KURU TEIH NAMAH
3. During navratras place the photograph of Lord Shiva & Maa Parvati in your praying place while offering prayers to them and ask for forgiveness and to remove the obstacles, along with that recite the following mantra for three, five or ten necklace:
OM SHN SHANKARAY
SAKAL JANMARJIT- PAAP—VIDYAVANSNAY
PATIN MEIN DEHI KURU KURU SWAHA
This process has to be followed for full nine days of the navratra and during this process daily in the morning offer water to banyan tree and take its parikrama (round) for eleven times.
Remedies For Boys
1. On day one of naratra visist a Shiv temple and while offering milk, curd, ghee, honey and sugar to the shivling clean the same. Later pour pure water on the shivling and then broom the whole temple. After this praying to Lord Shiva by offering sandal, flower, dhoop, diya return to your home. At night after 10 PM light a fire and then put ghee in same 108 times and recite mantra.
OM NAMAH SHIVAY for 40 days recite the mantra in front of Lord Shiv by holding five necklace( 5 Mala Jap), this will soon fulfill your wishes and your marriage prospects will turn out at a good place.
2. If there is unnecessary obstacles coming again and again in marriage process then on the first day of navratra put a photograph of Maa Jagdamba on red cloth and make two swastika of rice in front of Her. On one swastika place the idol of Shree Ganesh and on other place Gauri-Shankar rudraksh. In front of same pray to God for removal of problems and early marriage and chant this mantra 108 times:
OM KATYAYNYEE NAMAH
This rudraksh is in itself a symbol of Lord Shiv and Maa Parvati. At the end wore it in your neck as a blessing of them. Soon the marriage will take place.
3. First day of the navratra or staring from Basant Panchmi for 40 days chant this mantra for 3 necklace. Before that offer panchopar to Maa Durga and a red flower to Her. The mantra is:
PATNIN MANORMAN DEHI
MANOVRITANUSARININ TARININ DURG
4. From the day one of gupt navratra or Basant Panchmi offer a yellow color handkerchief to Maa Durga and after prayer keep the handkerchief with you which is like a blessing of Maa Durga. Keep the same always with you your wishes will soon come true.