Even a journey of thousand miles begins with a first step. The first step should be planning in detail, but what if plans don’t work? Nothing to worry, just follow easy remedies for sure success of a journey.
‘Life is a Short journey’
“………Our ways may differ But our end is there Go by car or by train Go on foot or by plane Go on horseback or by rocket Go by bike or by boat Life is a short journey All of us will be on time All of us will be the same All of us will have a luggage Choose what to leave Choose what to take Choose what to build Choose what to break Life is a short journey …”
Extract from the poem ‘Life is a Short journey’ by Bouche Cousue .
How true! Yes indeed life itself is a journey with pleasant as well as unpleasant experiences. But in order to fulfil promises and to achieve certain goals we all have to travel from time to time for various reasons. It becomes important that the journey is hassle-free and the mission of the journey is successful. Here are some remedies which work on your faith grace of God and blessings of deities:
Remedies for Success of a Journey
• It is an old belief that if a journey is started by eating some fresh curd (Yoghurt) then success is sure.
• Air travel will be safe, comfortable and successful if you keep on mentally reciting, “Jai Pawansut Hanuman” from start to end.
• Feeding the birds safeguards your air travels.
• For success in foreign travel feed freshly prepared Khichchdi (rice and pulses cooked together) to one or more blind persons on a Saturday prior to the journey.
• Wearing a ring made of three metals viz. gold, silver and copper in small finger of right hand gives success in a journey abroad.
• Obstacles in foreign travel are removed by wearing from a Saturday Hessonite gemstone of more than 2 carats, set in a ring made of Panchdhatu which is an alloy of silver, gold, copper, iron and zinc.
• By feeding barley to pigeons for 49 days continuously removes all foreign travel obstacles and difficulties.
• If going on a business trip then carry on your person a natural conch shell for good luck.
• For stress-free car journey place a ‘Laughing Buddha’ statue on the dash board.
• The following prayer will protect you from dangers and give success:
Watch over us. Protect us from accidents. Keep us free from harm to body and soul.
Lord, support us with your grace when we are tired.
Help us be patient in any trouble which may come our way.
Keep us always mindful of your presence and love. Amen.
Article by: Jyotirvid Pawan Kumar