Know Your Marriage Timing With Astrology
Marriage is one of the most important event in our life. It is a coming together of two people who decide to spend life together. It is said that matches are made in heaven, so when this event is likely to materialize causes anxiety in ones life.
However with the help of Vedic Astrology we can come to know the period when this moment is likely to take place in a natives life.
In case of girls 90% of focus we give to the Jupiter and its influence as it is the significator of husband and also study Venus which is the Karka of marriage and significator of marriage for males. We also study Saturn which plays a important role in marriage, besides Rahu and Ketu which can bring delay in marriage.
According to general rule marriage can be calculated by the 7th lord, planets positioned in the 7th house and taking in consideration the following factors.
1. It may happen during the dasha period of 7th lord or planets which aspect the 7th house.
2. During the age of 24 – 30 preference should be given to 7th lord and 7th house and their lord and their placements.
3. When 7th house is aspected by some planet then the Mahadasha of that planet may give desired rewards.
4. Mahadasha and Antar Dasha is of the same planets which are placed or aspect the 7th house.
5. Mahadasha and antardasha of 2nd house and 4th house.
6. Jupiter transit aspects the 7th house, 5th house and lagna.
Some of the other factors that influence the timing of marriage is the Rashi of the 7th house. For example if the Sign belongs to Mercury then it is likely that the marriage will take place before 22nd year of birth. If the sign belongs to Saturn then it can bring marriage even after the 30th year of birth.
Article by: Jyotirvid Pawan Kumar