All astrological indications are merely probabilities and a lot depends upon the actions taken and determination of a person. The article highlights some common indications of prosperity and lack of it found in birth charts.
As per Vedic astrology the houses connected with prosperity are the ascendant, 9th house, 2nd house, 11th house, 6th house and the 5th house.
Accurate results can be obtained only by detailed analysis of a birth chart however the following general indications have been observed in many birth charts:
The Following Indications have Probability of Prosperity
• If the ascendant sign is Scorpio and Jupiter occupies the 9th house of luck.
• If the planets governing the houses 2nd, 6th and 11thoccupy the 1st, 4th, 5th, 7th, 9th or 10th houses.
• If the planets governing the 5th and 9th houses are placed in their own houses respectively.
• If in a birth chart the lord of the 2nd house is conjunct Jupiter
• If in a birth chart planets Mercury and Jupiter are conjunct.
• If in a chart Saturn occupies the Aquarius sign and Mercury the Cancer sign.
• Planets governing the 5th and 9th houses are placed in square houses and receive favourable aspects
• If in a chart Moon is conjunct Jupiter.
• If in a birth chart Moon is conjunct Mercury
• If in a birth chart the 2nd lord is placed in the 11th house and that of 11th house is in the 2nd house.
• If there is a sign exchange between the lords of the 5th and 9th houses.
• If the 11th is favourable strong
• If in a chart all or any lords of the ascendant, 9th house and 11th house are exalted.
• If in a birth chart Venus occupies the 12th house under favourable conditions.
• If the planets governing the 2nd and 11th houses are together in 1st, 4th, 7th or 10th houses.
• If in a chart there is exchange between the lords of square and trine viz. 5th or 9th houses.
• If natal Moon is strong and supported by planets in the same or adjacent houses.
• Jupiter conjunct Moon or under its aspect.
• If in a chart the ascendant or its lord is under afflictions
• If in a birth chart Mercury is placed in the Leo sign
• If in a chart Jupiter occupies Capricorn sign
• If in a birth chart the Sun is placed in Capricorn or Aquarius signs.
• If in a chart there is a sign exchange between the 2nd and 12th lords.
• If the natal Moon is not supported by planets in the same or adjacent houses.
• If the 3rd houses is under afflictions.
• If the 12th lord is placed in the 2nd house.
• If in a chart the 9th lord is placed in the 12th house.
• If in a birth chart the planets which signify the 2nd, 6th, 10th and 11th houses are associated with the 8th and 12th houses.
Article by: Jyotirvid Pawan Kumar