Vastu means the dwelling of humans and Gods. Vastu shastra is an ancient science which helps one get the benefits freely offered by the basic elements of the universe.
These basic elements are Akash (SKY), Prithvi (EARTH), Paani (WATER), Agni (FIRE), and Vayu (WIND).
Vaastu Puja is one of the rituals to appease the Vaastu Devta. This puja is performed by the devotees to bring peace and contentment in the house. Some devotees specially perform this pooja when they buy a new house, shop or commercial place. It is believed that this pooja provides wealth and improves business in shops. This Pooja can be executed under the guidelines of five purohits who should have a map and complete address of your property.
Vaastu Puja is originally a worship of lord of nature and deity of directions. Individuals can perform this pooja in their premises to get rid of any type of Vaastu Dosha related to the nature and environment. The devotees can stay away from major changes and demolition in the structure of building by performing this puja. Moreover, they can protect their locations by the adverse effects of Vaastu Dosha which are created from the construction of property against the Vaastu rules.
Cost of this Pooja – Rs. 2100/-
Above mentioned cost includes the cost of following -:
1. Basic Material (Roli, Moli, Dhoop, Supari, Laung, Illaichi, Kapoor, Jau, Till, Batasha, Itra, Deepak,Panchmewa, Chawal, Janeyu, Pachranga, Rui baati)
2. Narial, Gola
4. Boora, Hawan Samagri, Navgrah Lakdi, Lakdi Sameedha, Desi Ghee
5. Red Cloth
6. Dauna, Kalash
7. Gangajal, Kevda Jal
1. Pooja Charges by Pandit ji
2. Material provided by Pandit ji (Hawan kund, aam ke patte, durwa tulsi etc.)
Note : 1. Above Material does not include Sweets, Fruits and Utensils. Customer has to arrange these items compulsory for the pooja.
2. Customer can also take this package without material but in that case you need to arrange all the items mentioned above.
1. Mrs. Malini Gupta – 09811660058