Complete Vaastu recommendation for Business Premises
For running their business people have to establish shops at some suitable place in the cities, towns or colonies. The shop may be one’s own or a rented one. For successful business it is necessary to build the shops or business organisations according to the principles of Vaastu Shastra, and also the seating arrangement and settings inside the shops or offices be made according to these principles.
Many people have been found saying that inspite of hard work and many efforts, such and such concern is not doing good business and it is going in loss. A shop or a business concern is the place where a person sits to carry on the process of sale and purchase of items or related transactions.
According to Vaastu Shastra, the door through which a customer enters is considered to be the face of the shop/business concern. Its auspiciousness should be known as follows: –
Facing East ——————> Profitable
Facing west ——————>Intermittent Profits and Losses
Facing North ——————>Growth of Wealth, Prosperity
Facing South ——————>Loss and hindrances when stars are weak (unfavorable).
Seat of counter
The owner or the salesman should sit in the shop or commercial office facing towards east or north. It creates troubles and given loss if the seat/counter is facing south or west. If it is a public market, where the shops are facing south, the south-facing shops are no more inauspicious if there are shops opposite to these shops also.
Shape and size
1. If a shop or commercial office has the width in the front less than that in the rear, it is known as Gaumukhi shape. Such shape is not auspicious for business purposes.
2. If the width of a shop or commercial office is more in the front and less in the rear, the shape is called singhmukhi; it is auspicious and beneficial for commercial purposes.
3. Four sided rectangular or square shapes are good and auspicious.
4. Shops or commercial offices having triangular shape, irregular shape, extended at the corners (other than the north-east corner) are inauspicious. Such situations cause loss of money and of mental peace also.
5. There should not be a threshold (door-sill) at the entrance of the shop or business concern. Slope towards the entrance is also inauspicious. It makes the profits unstable.
6. Floor of the shop or business concern should be kept clean and attractive.
7. It is auspicious to install the idols of god Ganesh and Goddess Lakshmi on the right hand side or in north-east corner.
8. Auspicious symbols such as a Swastik should be marked and ‘Shubh-Labh’ ‘ Rddhi-Siddhi’ words written on the wall in the shop. Cash counter should be placed facing north. Cash box should never be left blank or empty.
9. Favourite GOD should be remembered and prayers be offered in the morning and evening, with lighting a lamp and incense-stick (Agarbatti).
10. Presence of a tree or pole etc. in front of the shop causes Vedh, which is inauspicious. It creates problems and disturbances in the business, such Vedh should be avoided.
11. In the north-east portion of the shop less and only right items should be placed. Heavy items should be kept in south west portion. It is auspicious to keep the north-east corner empty or reserved for the worship of God.