Panchayatana puja is the system of worship which was most common in every Brahmin house till few decades ago. Panch Devta is the concept of five gods in Hinduism. The Panch Dev that are worshipped are Vishnu, Shiva, Ganesha, Shakti and Surya.
These five are the great divine force whom every householder worships as pancha devata puja. Based on the tradition followed by the family, one of these deities is kept in the center and the other four around it and worship is offered to all the deities.
Panch Dev Puja is believed to help in attaining happiness, progress and peace. The panchayatana scheme represent the five elements:
Akashasyadhipo vishnuh agneshchaiva maheshvari |
vayoh suryah kshiterishah jivanasya ganadhipah ||
Akasha : Space : Vishnu
Vahni : Fire : AmbikA
Vayu : Air : Aditya
kShiti : Earth : Shiva
Jala : Water : Ganapati
All the five deities are not Panchaloka or any other metal idols; But these five are represented by small natural stones found in various parts of India.
Cost of this Pooja – Rs. 1700/-
Above mentioned cost includes the cost of following -:
1. Basic Material (Roli, Moli, Dhoop, Supari, Laung, Illaichi, Kapoor, Jau, Till, Batasha, Itra, Deepak,Panchmewa, Chawal, Janeyu, Pachranga, Rui baati)
2. Narial, Gola
4. Boora, Hawan Samagri, Navgrah Lakdi, Lakdi Sameedha, Desi Ghee
5. Red Cloth
6. Dauna, Kalash
7. Gangajal, Kevda Jal
1. Pooja Charges by Pandit ji
2. Material provided by Pandit ji (Hawan kund, aam ke patte, durwa tulsi etc.)
Note : 1. Above Material does not include Sweets, Fruits and Utensils. Customer has to arrange these items compulsory for the pooja.
2. Customer can also take this package without material but in that case you need to arrange all the items mentioned above.
1. Mrs. Malini Gupta – 09811660058