When a child is born, some religous activities are performed. In which Namakran is the most important process. A bonafide Hindu Brahmin only can perform these ceremonies according to Vedic System.
Nama literally means ‘name’ and karana means ‘to make, to effect’. The naming ceremony is usually held on the 12th day, but if for some reason it cannot be held on the 12th day then it is done on the 101 day or on the first birthday.
According to the Grihyasutras, there are 5 requisites to selecting a name for the baby.
1. The name of the baby should be easy to pronounce and sound pleasant.
2. The baby name should contain a specified number of syllables and vowels.
3. The new born baby name should indicate the sex of the baby.
4. The baby’ name should signify wealth, fame or power.
5. The child’s name should be suggestive of the caste of the family.
Cost of this Pooja – Rs. 1700/-
Above mentioned cost includes the cost of following -:
1. Basic Material (Roli, Moli, Dhoop, Supari, Laung, Illaichi, Kapoor, Jau, Till, Batasha, Itra, Deepak,Panchmewa, Chawal, Janeyu, Pachranga, Rui baati)
2. Narial, Gola
4. Boora, Hawan Samagri, Navgrah Lakdi, Lakdi Sameedha, Desi Ghee
5. Red Cloth
6. Dauna, Kalash
7. Gangajal, Kevda Jal
1. Pooja Charges by Pandit ji
2. Material provided by Pandit ji (Hawan kund, aam ke patte, durwa tulsi etc.)
Note : 1. Above Material does not include Sweets, Fruits and Utensils. Customer has to arrange these items compulsory for the pooja.
2. Customer can also take this package without material but in that case you need to arrange all the items mentioned above.
1. Mrs. Malini Gupta – 09811660058