‘Heart Disease’ means one out of many conditions that affect your heart. About 62 million Americans suffer from Heart disease and it is the leading cause of death.
Many forms of heart disease can be prevented or treated with healthy lifestyle choices. In this article we briefly describe the wisdom contained in Vedic Astrology about this disease and some suggested remedies.
Analysing a Birth Chart for Heart Disease
The 4th and 5th houses of a birth chart need to be analysed mainly. Take into consideration the zodiacal signs of Cancer and Leo since as per the Kaal Purusha Kundali these signs govern the 4th and 5th houses respectively. The lords of the 4th and 5th houses viz. planets Moon and the Sun are the main planets and Mars is also added to the list since it denotes blood.
So in general the strength, afflictions and aspects on the astrological factors as above can lead to indications of heart disease.
Some General Heart Disease Indications
• Weak Moon or Sun placed in a malefic house
• The 4th house and its lord afflicted due to presence of malefic planets
• Conjunction of the Sun with Saturn in 6th, 8th or 12th house.
• Sign exchange between the Sun and the Moon in the main chart as well as in the navamasha chart.
• The Sun occupying a square house and the Moon conjunct Rahu in the 7th house.
• Conjunction of the Sun and the Moon in Cancer or Leo signs.
• The Moon under affliction and the 7th house occupied by Saturn.
• The Sun under affliction in the Scorpio sign.
• The Sun receiving malefic aspect of Saturn.
• The 5th lord placed in the 8th house.
• The Sun falling in the star-constellation (Nakshatra) of Ketu.
• Sign exchange between the Sun and Saturn
• Mars and Venus conjunct in Leo sign
• The watery signs viz. Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces under affliction.
General Remedies as per Astrology
It is advised that in case you suspect any heart disease you must consult your doctor first. These suggested remedies can be followed as preventive measure or in addition to regular medical care.
Following the suggested remedies on three consecutive day’s viz. Sunday, Monday and Tuesday can protect you and also speed up your cure.
• Recite the Gayatri Mantra at Sun rise time on Sundays by sitting in a comfortable posture in a quiet place. Recite at least 108 times in one sitting:
Bhargo devasya dhimahi dhioyonaprachchodiaat”
• Recite the Moon mantra on Mondays at night by sitting in a comfortable posture in a quiet place. Recite at least 108 times in one sitting:
• Recite the Mars mantra on Tuesdays at duskby sitting in a comfortable posture in a quiet place. Recite at least 108 times in one sitting:
Article by: Jyotirvid Pawan Kumar