1. Sit with legs stretched. Bend your right leg at the knee and hold the right big toe with the left hand and ankle.
2. With your right hand, gradually bring your leg towards the left thigh. Place your right foot as close as possible to the left thigh joint.
3. Keep the left leg straight and slowly press your right knee on the ground and adjust the leg properly.
4. Now fold your left leg also from the knee and place the left foot beneath the right tight thigh. Keep the spine, trunk and head straight.
5. Place the hand on the knees and relax.
Benefits & Precautions:
This is a good posture for doing Pranayama and relaxation practices.The posture creates a natural balance throughout the body/mind.