There is definitely no alternative to accurate analysis of a birth chart to access probabilities however this article points out some general indications.
“Financial security doesn’t come from the amount of money you currently have; it comes from your ability to get more of it whenever you want … Master the art of serving others and you will secure your financial future.”– Michael Neill
Common Indications of Prosperity in a Birth Chart …
- Planet Jupiter signifies wealth therefore if it is strong and well placed prosperity is indicated. For example in a birth chart of Scorpio ascendant if Jupiter as lord of 2nd and 5th houses occupies its sign of exaltation in the 9th house then prosperity is indicated strongly.
- Association of a lord of the trine house viz. 5th or 9th house with a square house viz. 1st, 4th, 7th or 10th house or their lords forms auspicious Yoga indicating prosperity.
- The 5th and 9th houses occupied by their lords are indicative of prosperity.
- Association of the 2nd house and or its lord with Jupiter indicates prosperity however placement of Jupiter in the 2nd house is not considered good for prosperity since it is the significator of this house.
- Venus favourably placed in the 12th house attracts prosperity.
- Sign exchange between the lords of 2nd and 11th houses is considered a good sign for prosperity.
- Jupiter placed at 1st, 4th, 7th or 10th place from the Moon in a birth chart forms an auspicious Yoga indicative of prosperity.
- In a birth chart exalted ascendant lord, 9th lord and 11th lord indicate prosperity.
- Sign exchange between lords of the 2nd and 11th
- Conjunction of the 2nd and 11th houses in a square viz. 1st, 4th, 7th or 10th house is indicative of prosperity.
- Association of a trine house (5th, 9th) with a square house (1st, 4th, 7th,10th) forms an auspicious yoga indicative of prosperity.
- Conjunction of the Moon and a benefic planet indicates prosperity.
Common Indications of lack of Prosperity in a Birth Chart …
- Solitary Moon in a house with no planets in both adjacent houses is detrimental to prosperity.
- Exchange of sign between the 2nd and 12th
- Debilitation of Jupiter viz. Jupiter occupying the Capricorn sign.
- Association of the 2nd house or its lord with the 12th house or its lord.
- If in a chart the planets signifying the 2nd, 9th, 10th and 11th houses have association with 8th or 12th houses then prosperity may be difficult to achieve.
- Association of Sun with Saturn is also observed as detrimental to prosperity.
Article by: Jyotirvid Pawan Kumar