Select Your Sunsign
Astrology of the Day
Numerology Birth Dates
Daily Tarot Reading
Weekly Tarot Reading
Monthly Tarot Reading
Vastu for Home
Vastu for Office
Check Your Own House
Remedies for Vastu Dosh
Vastu for Others
Cure Diseases By Yoga
How to start yoga
Yearly Horoscope Reports
Career Related Solutions
Love Related Solutions
Marriage Related Solutions
Children Related Solutions
Business Related Solutions
Remedies for Any Problem
Cancer and Astrology
Acharya Ram Hari Sharma
astrological reasons for why a disease like cancer
is caused and how the science of astrology is helpful in identifying the reasons for such fatal disease like cancer.
Health and happiness are inseparable
; both are two sides of a coin. It has been rightly said that happiness is a state of mind, but it is also right to say that true happiness lies in having a healthy body which is without any disease. To be disease free is indispensible to happiness. One can only enjoy other pleasures of life if one has a healthy body. But In this fast paced life, people are not able to take proper care of their health, and hence it becomes a dream to be disease free.
A disease free body means a body which is not at ease due to any kind of illness or ailment.
Diseases are of two kinds
– 1) Curable diseases which can be cured by proper medication, diet and right way of living. 2) Incurable diseases which do not get cured completely even after taking proper medication. Among these incurable diseases, some of the diseases stay with the patient throughout life but do not prove to be fatal if proper medication is taken. However, there are exceptions as diseases such as Aids and Cancer are incurable and fatal to life.
In this article, we analyse the astrological reasons for why a disease like cancer is caused. Let us first know, what is Cancer? According to Ayurveda – the sixth layer of skin is called Rohini, which means formation of cells. When these cells are affected, then, a node is formed in that part of the body.
Astrology is based on karmas of previous birth that means we can come to know by the discipline of astrology
, in what way we can get the results of karmas of previous birth in the present birth. According to astrological science, any disease in the body is the result of karmas in previous birth. Planets are indications of these results.
Science of astrology is very helpful in identifying all the diseases including cancer
. Besides the identification, it can also be known that in what age the native will suffer due to cancer and whether it will be the cause of death or not. This fact can be accurately known by astrology. Cancer disease can be identified very easily on basis of the following –
Chapter 24 of Jyotish Ratna says -
1. Rahu represents poison. If Rahu is associated with bhava and bhavesh (Rashi Lord) and that house is associated with ascendant or disease house, in that case, poison increases in the body.
2. If the Lord of sixth house is associated with ascendant, eight house and tenth house and aspected by Rahu, in that case the possibility of cancer increases.
3. Association of Saturn Mars or Saturn Rahu, Saturn Ketu in twelfth house gives cancer disease to the native.
4. If Rahu aspects trik house, or tri lord, it also increases the possibility of cancer.
The configuration of planets which may cause cancer disease are given below, as experienced in real life-
1. Sixth house and sixth lord is affected or placed in malefic planet’s nakshatra.
2. Mercury planet signifies skin, so, if mercury is affected by malefic planets and aspected by Rahu, the native gets affected by cancer.
3. Mercury’s weak position, affliction, or placement in the Nakshatra of malefic planet also make yoga for the disease.
According to Brihat Parashar Hora shastra
– the malefic influence on sixth lord or sixth house is not good,as “Rog Sthane Gate Paape, Tadishi Paap”.
It means the native will be diseased , if Rahu and Saturn are placed in sixth house, the native may suffer serious and incurable disease. Let us understand the fact by the analysis of an example Kundali.
DOB – 27-03-1993, TOB – 1030 hrs, POB – Asansol, West Bengal – Birth chart and Navamsha chart have been given here –
In Birth chart,
ascendant lord Mercury is weak and is making association
with eight house lord Saturn. Sixth house Lord Mars is in ascendant. Rahu signifies poison, which is placed in disease house itself. Its placement in Scorpio sign, makes Rahu more malefic. It is to be noted that a Scorpio sign also signifies poison. So, it is an indication of Cancer disease. Mercury is in nakshatra rahu and is weak in ‘Shadbal’. Jupiter is retrograde and is aspected by sixth Lord Mars. Moreover, Jupiter is hammed between two malefic planets, Mars and Rahu. All these signs are enough indications for causing yoga of cancer disease.
Rahu is aspected by third lord Sun
. Sun is the karka of blood. This native had blood cancer. According to Gemini Astrology the native had a short life and he died on 20th November 2009 due to blood cancer at 1330 hrs in a hospital at Bangalore. That time the native was only sixteen years old.
Gochar Kundali – 20/11/2009, 13:30 hrs Bangalore
Now we make a chart of gochar kundali at the time of native’s death. You will find ascendant Lord Saturn is placed in eight house. Mars is placed in sixth house and is in debilitation. Jupiter is also in debilitation in twelfth house and is aspected by afflicted Mars. The lord of eight house Mercury in tenth house is aspected by Malefic Saturn. The Lord of sixth house, Moon, is also afflicted in eleventh house, due to its association with Rahu. All these configuration and combinations of planets make yoga for native’s death. In this way, the science of astrology is very helpful in identifying the reasons for such fatal disease like cancer.
Acharya Ram Hari Sharma
Live Chat Help
Online Astro Chat
Customer Service Chat
Live Help Desk
Free Daily Horoscope
What does the Lord of Wealth Indicate in your Birth Chart?
How ancient are Tarot Cards?
Saraswati Yoga of Vedic Astrology
Mercury Moving Into Virgo on 23rd August 2015
Will Usain Bolt’s Stars defend his Title at Beijing?
Birth Date Readings
What is Yoga?
Who can Perform Yoga?
Basic Precautions of Yoga
Advantages of Yoga
Why Practice Yoga?
Description of Lord Ganesha’s Twelve Names
Wonders of Correct Breathing
You can ward-off Evil Eye
How Vaastu Makes a Place of Worship Better.
Home Vaastu and Magnetic Directions.
Can You Become an Astrologer?.
New For You
Sun Moving itno Leo 17th August 2015
Mercury Moving itno Virgo 23rd August 2015
Website Designed, Developed and Maintained by Truthstar Future Vision Pvt. Ltd.