Ideally the truth is that Wife is cute when she is mute and Husband is good when he gives money, but planets tell us that this belief is too simplistic and does not always work in practice. Let us dig into astrology to reveal some key factors.
As per Vedic astrology the 7th house in a birth chart is the main house of marriage. The 4th house is the house of domestic happiness. The 5th house is the house of romance, love, progeny, state of mind and emotions and intellect. The 12th house in addition to other things rules sexual satisfaction.
Some Desired Indications for Happy Marriage
• The 7th house and its lord must be free from afflictions.
• It is good if the 7th house has some link with the 5th house as it will bring romance and love in your relations with your spouse.
• The 12th house must not have any link with the 6th and 8th houses otherwise lack of sexual satisfaction and doubt may cause troubles.
• Association of the 7th house or its karakas (Significators) with those of the 11th house will make your spouse your best friend.
• Venus which signifies love, sex and fine feelings must not have any malefic association with Mars or other unfavourable planet.
• In the birth chart of a female Jupiter must be strong and well placed as it will give a compatible and understanding husband.
• Jupiter’s link with the 7th house saves marriage even under stressful periods.
Role of Venus
A strong and well placed Venus in a birth chart gives a well-balanced sex life particularly in a male’s chart. Whereas afflicted and weak Venus may lead to having elicit relations outside marriage. Strong influence of malefic Mars on Venus gives insatiable sexual desires and resulting tension in marital relations.
Role of Moon
Moon being the significator of mind and emotions must be free from afflictions. Natal Moon under influence of Rahu or Saturn gives a narrow mind which is prone to various kinds of doubts and anxieties which may harm husband wife relations.
Since Moon signifies the 4th house its strength and well placement gives domestic happiness and harmony.
A Potent Mantra
This mantra is a very powerful mantra believed to enhance mutual love and affection between husband and wife. Recite at any time and at least 108 times in one sitting. You may sit facing a picture of Ardhanarishvarain which lord Shiva is depicted as half male (Self) and half female (Parvati).
Article by: Jyotirvid Pawan Kumar